Elfs Forever's official forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elfs Forever's official forum

2 posters

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof

leighlovesyou
    leighlovesyou
    Admin

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof Empty Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof

Post by leighlovesyou Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof 20091221_kimbum_main

We reported earlier that Kim Bum would make a special guest appearance on the December 21st episode of High Kick Through the Roof, and he did, but netizens are disappointed to say the least.

The producer stated that Kim Bum would show off his muscles on this episode, but netizens have expressed their disappointment regarding the hype.

"They said Kim Bum would show off how much he has worked out and built up his muscles, but what the hell is this."

"I didn't see Kim Bum's abs, I only saw his arm muscles."

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof 20091221_kimbumcap

I don't recall whether the PD's stated that Kim Bum would reveal his abs or not, but I'm assuming they mislead fans.
    Joony
    Joony

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof Empty Re: Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof

Post by Joony Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:39 am

Why they said do? Kim Bum has gave the best from him. Yea, I know we wanted to see more from him. But he had done good enough, I think. Hope he can do more! Fighting oppa ! Smile

Thanks Leigh.
    leighlovesyou
    leighlovesyou
    Admin

Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof Empty Re: Kim Bum fails to please on High Kick Through the Roof

Post by leighlovesyou Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 am

Sometimes,you don't know what does a netizen thinking of with one person,just like kim bum oppa,he already do his best!

Welcome joony:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am