Elfs Forever's official forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elfs Forever's official forum

2 posters

Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore

leighlovesyou
    leighlovesyou
    Admin

Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore Empty Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore

Post by leighlovesyou Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Lee Minho hold a fanmeeting in Singapore

Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore 20091221_leeminhosg_main

Boys Over Flowers heartthrob Lee Minho held a spontaneous fanmeeting in Singapore!

This event was held on the 21st at the Max Pavilion and marks his second visit to the country. It has been expressed that Lee Minho returned to Singapore for this fanmeeting because of his love and respect for his Asian fans.

A representative stated, "Lee Minho is very popular in Singapore." In fact, all 2,000tickets for his fanmeeting were sold out!

The rep continued, "The Singapore fans kept requesting a fanmeeting so we followed through. We held this fanmeeting in return for all of the love that fans have given Lee Minho."

And according to attendees, the fanmeeting was definitely worth the money - Lee Minho even performed a few songs, including a Christmas tune with fans!

Check out this fancam of Lee singing My Everything:

cr. atiqahjkjk
    Ending speech:

cr. atiqahjkjk

And his popularity is still spreading - the actor already visited Osaka, Japan, China and Taiwan before his Singapore fanmeeting. What a busy guy!

Credits : www.allkpop.com

Yuna9 already sent the gifts from Lee Min Ho philippines at the gift deposit section.And she stated that Minho is so Gorgeous!
    Joony
    Joony

Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore Empty Re: Lee Minho hold a fan meeting in Singapore

Post by Joony Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 am

I noticed this one but I couldn't go Sad
    i wish I was there.
    But congrats who were there! You guys must be happier than ever! Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 am